Memories!! Da B you struck a cord!!

I used to love "Wacky Packages" - used to chase down the Hood ice cream truck for those sticker and cards with ads like Gia's "Easy Meth Oven".

There was a great teacher who award points for good work and good deeds called "TrachtenBucks" which could be traded for different items. Convinced her to sell a 36 pack box if I saved up enough for 30. I was such a pain in the ass she went for it!

When I was 10 there were no stores near where I lived on LI - the houses went up about 2-3 years before the stores. So in the winter there was nowhere to spend your cash on candy. Where I went to Hebrew school they has a Deli. I used to buy a box of 120 penny fireballs for $1 and sold them for 3 cents each!! Talk about mark-up!

Since kids were spending all they lunch money on my fireballs, they were banned from my school and I used to get searched like they do now for drugs. Without any dealer traing I hollowed out my violin case - I HATED that violin - and stuffed it with fireballs to sell until I got caught about a month or so later!

You can wake up now!!