Quote:

I guess your not just a midget in stature, but your a mental midget as well. Your head is shoved so far up somebody's ass you can't tell if it's daylight or not. You have no clue what happened at that party. I had a great time and plenty of conversations. While you and the "circle jerk crew"(which is 3 of you by the way and you 3 know who) were carrying bags and giving a certain man BJ's to keep up your worth. I'm sure he was your VIP access to all the parties. I wonder if you 3(circle jerk crew) three call him daddy? Also Squeaky just because somebody says they considered asking about attentending doesn't mean they searched for somebody to ask for permission. Seen any black cocks your in love with lately morbid? You use to talk all the time about how you love the black cock. How you thought Brian Pumper was a sexy man.

Ahh AC, I see you're still obsessed with the black man. Not everyone can live up to your black love standard in Mr. Michaels.

Nobody has provided any photographing evidence of you doing anything but glowering and casing people at a party. Nobody has admitted to partying with you. Plenty of stories about what you did in Vegas. Six months aren't going to change a stalker.