Quote:

Will everyone who has her number,please call Naomi until someone can verify her well-being?
That is A.C.'s"Get in my belly!" expression.

Hey Bishop,

I think I saw Wesley Pipes at Erotica LA playa. You know what that means? Of course you don't. That means your work is going to be cut 75%. So instead of 4 shoots a month your going to be cut down to 1. Cause people aren't going to hire you for the hood/ghetto brotha anymore. Why hire you when they can get more than you for the same price? Hopefully you saved your millions Bishop, so that way you can retire in luxury with your riches in Canada too.

Quote:

come on really you know the rep you have and you're posing for photos that aren't for you. i mean you're holding your camera, what you think she wants a picture of you for the memories?

I posed with Naomi and Gia because Gia asked me to. I like Gia so I agreed. You XPT people would find pics of me whether I took them, Gia took them, some 4 foot tall asian fanboy(like morbidthoughts) took them, or some XPT administrator that lurks around booths taking pics of people from the side because they are too chickenshit to introduce themselves took them.

I have no reason not to take pics. I'm fat and I know it. That's not a shock to me. I don't feel the need to explain it away like "It's from drinking too much beer", "I had an allergy", "It's where I'm storing my retirement millions", or some shit like that.

I wish Gia would have used a pic with her and I though. Not because of me, but because I think Gia was looking a lot hotter than Naomi was.

AC