Quote:

Quote:

I was just responding to the guy who asked the correct spelling of her name. I have asked her this directly and the preferred spelling, for her, is Ried.

That's what she wrote on her model release so that's what I put on the cover of Baker's Dozen #8. Other companies can write whatever they want. To be honest, I don't think most people care how it's spelled.

Dude, you gotta go with the flow. If everyone spells her name Reid, and you spell it Ried, you're putting yourself at a disadvantage.

Many people, when looking for an actresses movies to buy or rent, just type her name in the search bar. If you're the only one spelling it Ried, yours will be the only dvd not coming up in the search, and = less sales, rentals, buzz, etc..

nigga alec james aint need no buzz. the buzz be that them joints is pure fire! them joints alec james do get a nigga rock hard. that all the buzz needed.

nigga looking forward to starring in "intensities in 10 cities vol #3." alec james gonna be visiting my hometown, negotiations ongoing as we speak! A nigga gonna fucking fine bitches in that video.

peep it