Well I would just like to say that I had the opportunity to meet with Christian several times and know that he is an ok fellow. But yes I agree that the fanboys take things too far and it is becoming rediculous.

It is reminding me of the bashing against people like AC CREAM although he puts himself into his own situations. AC is a nice enough fellow also considering that he is AC. Speaking of I get a nice tickle everytime I read a fanboy post from THREESOMEBODY who is AC's female twin and counterpart. I mean she practically follows our stars around with pad and pen already and makes even a bigger fool of herself. I mean she hides under the covers based upon her frequency of posts recently and has drastically changed her style to mimick people like Steph and skronker and Kimi. And she loves the attention from the people who pay her attention but if you saw or met those people you would understand why they do. Not that I am a winner myslef but I have shared a toast or two with some of them.

Well I have sort of gone off topic again I apologize. But it is amuzing to me that fanboys try to defend their favorite stars as if it would somehow alter either of their lives. It is online banter after all but then what else do fanboys and girls have in life? Well I mean they obvioulsy haven't a life outside of here, myself included.

Let us all agree that Christian and others even the females are people too and provide us with good entertainment. I am not so sure that mainstream actors and actresses would ever mingle with any of the fanboys or fangirls I am sure.