Quote:

Quote:

kate.....i dont dislike ivor...i think he is funny. he has a right to say or post anything he likes. it doesnt bother me at all. if he was a director, producer, owner, or performer, then it would bother me. but he isnt, he is just a guy who wishes he could do what i do every day.

the best part of this thread is that i am booked every day, sometimes twice a day. i work for every company all the time. contract girls, gonzo girls, feature companies, gonzo companies, internet companies. i have a great life and i love every day that i am in it. there is nothing a poster can say or post about me that isnt known in this business or would make people not want to shoot me.

as a matter of fact, we talked about the thread on set for vivid the other day. the girls thought it was funny. you would be surprised at the people in this business. i have a lot of friends who know who i am. i dont hide, never did.

last and my favorite part about this thread is that JM/Multimedia called me yesterday to do a scene for them! but i am booked thru the 21st right now. maybe next time!

as i said before, completely unflappable, and i respect that.

So do I, and like I said from the start, I take no issue with him working in the straight industry if people know what they're getting into. But I would dispute that it was as "out there" as is claimed. It was there for people who would do the digging, but still a significant number of female performers didn't know. This thread has made it more commonly known, and that has to be a good thing.

Christian is a smart guy. He knows how pointless it is to deny things that can easily be proven, so instead he disarms people with charm. Making it seem like a non-issue is an effective way to kill it whenever the subject comes up.