Quote:

Whoooo

Everybody slow down here a mo and consider what’s going on. This is XPT right? Not ADT!

This is one fucked up thread! Talk about hypocrisy. When a real whore and when I say real whore I mean a whore with cunt flaps does something that is not agreeable with certain members of the board she gets flamed (and rightly so IMO), but it seems to me that there are certain posters here that like to give shit to the ladies (they are meant to be jerking off too) a hard time but give poor poor gay Christian an easy time, when he's clearly got gay tendencies - is this really XPT? Where only real whores with cunt flaps get grilled and guys who think they are straight but make fag movies get a slap on the back and get told what great fella's they are? “Splendid old chap, you really did take that one in the shitter today!”

Noxx or whatever his name was, was a nob and got flamed for taking plastic cock in the arse (which I consider was a proper level of abuse) but the level of shit he took for taking a fake cock as opposed to Mister XXX taking a real cock is bewildering to the extent that one gets called faggot arsed and shit and the other is … ah its ok.. he’s a great poster … he’s a cool guy … he’s not a real fag … etc etc etc .. listen to yourselves!

Lets get the XPT spirit out here - why are so many people worried about or even supporting Christian anyhow. In my opinion he’s a gay bastard and I have as much time for them as a Muslim does Jews - - he's made his bed now let him lie on it!

Let the shit roll!

PS – Some of the people that have been supporting XXX have really surprised me!

Wont someone please think of the hamsters!