Quote:

evidently we are supposed to write down all of our sexual history and staple it to our AIM tests before every scene.

I never said you had to do anything. I just said that the facts needed to be more widely known, and to some extent that is being accomplished by this thread.

Quote:

do you really think my history is worse than anyone elses in the business?

Yes, I do think that renting your ass out to gay civilians for $300 an hour may qualify you as having a riskier history than most. I think that quite a few people may concur with this assessment.

Quote:

lol. you guys are great. hey ivor, i have 2 scenes today, i will be sure to get them to look at this thread before the thread. thanks for helping.

You're most welcome.

And for all who accuse me of "crucifying" Christian or "Throwing Bombs", where exactly have I done anything but state facts? I haven't even insulted the guy. I'm about as far from homophobic as it's possible to be.

Quote:

I love how wang pretends to have an issue letting his whore girlfriend sleep with bi performers, it seems hes forgotten the conditions under which the minion got the bankroll to start up his fraud agency. Shame hes too smart to try profiting from filming it so you will have to take my word for it. By the way, how are the folks?.

die da burg and I'll see you all again in another three months, monkey aka jason ridge.

I'm glad I poured gas over this thread.