Quote:

Christian, first of all I think you're a pretty cool guy. However, you really shouldn't put accusations out there that I would post some fucking bullshit about you. I neither have the time nor the inclination to do this shit and I wouldn't because I think you're a cool guy.

Shit, I've put you in a couple of scenes in my movies because you assured me that you were going to stop doing these type of scenes. I personally don't give a shit what kind of scenes you do; I just hope I don't let it alter the way I choose to cast my scenes.

The only time I ever got involved in your business was recently when my girlfriend was scheduled to work with you. She has nobody on her "NO" list. I don't feel comfortable with her working with you. If it was any other whore, I wouldn't give two shits about it nor would it be any of my business.

Again, I think you're a great guy worthy of respect. Just do me a favor, keep my name out of this shit. You can do whatever you want. I frankly don't care.

Chico "Wanker" Wang

BTW, it was Faceblaster at my house telling me you were fishing with my name today. He knows how I write and so should you.

I love how wang pretends to have an issue letting his whore girlfriend sleep with bi performers, it seems hes forgotten the conditions under which the minion got the bankroll to start up his fraud agency. Shame hes too smart to try profiting from filming it so you will have to take my word for it. By the way, how are the folks?.

die da burg and I'll see you all again in another three months, monkey aka jason ridge.