They finally got everything right! This is what I had wanted to see, a talented and eager performer, with male talent that was physically appropriate so she could work with it. The part of the scene where she is on top, and the camera is straight on, is still unsurpassed. I've long been a fan of deep throating, but this raw throat fucking is the other extreme. For a time, I had to ration my viewing of this scene, it would burn me out. But I watched it again recently, and it is still astounding. I am not a big fan of the upside-down position because of the poor camera angle (looking at someone's nutsack) and I didn't think much of the noises she was making until I saw some internet posts. But I was very impressed by the way she was opening up, and the way she came up and took it down her throat on her own at one point. Then, I only had 3 and 5, and I liked some other scenes, but I felt this one was in a class by itself. It sure made my Co-ed Cocksuckers collection obsolete (except for 20, the Quinn/Masters scene). Soon after, the video store had a going out of business sale, and I bought about 8 GFs at a steal. I had to have them all, and now I do. I have always had a great fondness for oral sex, and I don't see how it can get any better than this.

FWIW, I think it was Scott Lyons in the Cherry Poppins scene. I love it when the women gag themselves out. The rape-like scenes don't work as well for me, and when they start slapping the women my weiner wilts. Sorry, Max, thats just how it is.

-Chuck, Vegetarian fanboy