Uninstall the old drivers and reinstall the new ones.X1800XT is a PCI Express card and make sure your not trying to install it in an AGP slot. Sorry for the Hi-Jack.

Mia sweet picks, keep getting better.
My comp specs - ABIT AT8 32X, AMD FX 57, 2 GB OCZ 667, dual 74 gb Raptors in raid 0, 2X X1800 GTO in CrossFire. I cheat tho I own my own comp shop and Beta Test Video Games. Doom 3 was OK, but if you like FPS games go for Area 51 or F.E.A.R.......

You are godly. My muse....
Seriously, I am getting my mother board replaced today. My nerd friend is takin git in while I'm at work today. "good morning by the way" Where u from anyways? Id rather go to a preverts computer store than not.... lol.

Quote:

OMG Mia you are freaking me out! I also love: guys in their late 30s early 40s, I also give money to charity and homeless people like crazy, Newcastle is my favorite beer and Sierra Nevada is a close second (check out Stella, it's one of the strongest beers out there and damn tasty). You are too funny just wait until I get my hands on you next month-- I'm going to make you look so amazing you won't believe it. Ha! I'm excited...

Now Holly... I just want you to know.... You have good taste if I do say so myself...lol. j.k But, I did pictures my sould mate to have a penis. But I will be more tha happy to take someone that doesn't if they like everything I do....

Holly, Ava is shooting with your Mom "Suze" today....
Keep it in the fam I suppose? lol.... sorry, I suck at being funny.

wowza.... God Holly I less than three you... > I <3 U

Can't wait for you to take my photos. Really.