Quote:

While I was on a shoot in Miami I worked with other female talent who was represented by another agency (which will remain nameless by me though you have recommended this agency on one of your posts)and they were talking about how the guy they worked with made them audition (sleep with him) before he would get them work and I remember thinking to myself how lucky I was to have found someone like Tylers Talent with all the the jerks in this business Tylers Talent is in a league of her own.

Looking over your post I decided to comment because it seems very far fetched. You said…

the guy they worked with made them audition (sleep with him)…..

hummmm seems a little out of the ordinary since you cant really make anyone do something that they don’t really want to do…..outside of holding a gun to their head. So let me ask you what caliber of a gun was it? With that in mind why didn’t the girl just walk out rather then be subservient and roll over and comply with his demands? Didn’t you say she had worked with Tyler before and was unhappy with the situation that she had gone thought before with her company?