Quote:

i have met Eli....not a bad guy...he isn't dumb....a couple of the girls on his site have made it to LA to make the real money out here. i am sure he got a commission for bringing them out.

Tyler is a moron....the funniest thing to me is when i met here at AVN....i worked with Maya Hills in Nov. and she was brand new. but her look was so different, i knew she would be popular. and of course by AVN, she was blowing up. I introduced her to Joey Silvera, and the other Evil Angel directors were all falling over themselves wanting to book her. and here comes Tyler, she was so lost and overwhelmed. it was a little sad, because you knew she was going to ruin Maya. and of course less than 2 months after Jan, Maya has overworked herself, overwhelmed herself, and left the business. end of tyler's cash cow. its doubtful you will ever hear from them again.

christian thanks for the additional info...being that you’re an actual LA performer I kind of see things from your side of the country. I don’t know if the LA producers/directors have any beefs with any of them.....but comparing LA to Miami is like comparing apples to oranges...I don’t know if you’ve been out to Florida but most of the production co's there are not as so clinical as their LA operations counterparts are...hell they have draw stations but no real AIM satellite office as I know of within the state. So I trust your opinions based from a west coast performers view but you may take a different stance if you were in the production side of things...since Eli has allegedly pissed off many producers in Florida with his condescending attitude and rude remarks. As for Tyler once people see through the veneer her of being a “female owned & operated” company the novelty will wear off. I do think something’s kinda funny though if she’s not supposta leave the state due to legal issues….her probation for substance abuse and that’s the alleged reason that she has Brian go to LA. How could she have gone to the AVN legally?

I have also noticed on her website the use of the word "agent" and so accordingly Tylers Talent should have a talent and model agency license in the state of Florida. I checked the states website ( http://www.myflorida.com/dbpr/pro/talent/tal_index.shtml ) and much to my surprise did not locate the appropriate license for Tylers Talent to do such business in that capacity. once again....