This has to be the most idiotic thread I have seen in this biz.

Where the fuck do you get off saying we are homophobic? People want to see BG they rent BG. People want GG they rent a GG flick... or maybe one that has both. They want to see BB, they rent a BB video. Where is the phobia?

Am I homophob because I freak out when some dude grabs my ass in a club and I get pissed at him. NO... it's something I don't like or care for.

It's like black male talent given white girls shit for not doing interacial, but then the guy refuses to work with any black girls. Is he racist? No... it's what he likes.

I don't get bent when I go to see a comedy and there are no bloody tortureous scenes in there. Why? Because I would go see a fucking horror film if I wanted to see horror!

I mean what the fuck. I seriously think this is a troll thread and has no actually merit to it.

Ok so to make your heterophobia ass think everything is A-OTAY... all films should have BG, GG, BB, slapping, vomiting, feltching with crazy straw, cum fart cocktails, bukkake, spoon feeding with cum, bondage, toys on machines, etc.... just so everything is under one roof.

Your threat of bringing the industry down and us getting shafted because we have no BB scenes in a non BB market is almost laughable at best. Do your best... we will all still be here.

Bottom line. If there was REALLY a demand for BB in BG/GG lines... it would be done. Obviously that is not the case.