Quote:

Quote:

Enough of all this silly chit-chat. Tell us about the Gokkun!
Details, like how long before that payload ran out your ass? Did you spit up any mid-shoot? How many loads swallowed? Could you taste anything at all for days afterwards? Would you like to go out for a soft cooked egg white omelette sometime next week?

Umm okay. Here we go. I did a little masturbation before the guys came into the room. Then I finished masturbating with them all watching me. I sat on a pillow in the middle of the room and 70 guys surrounded me, cocks out ready to cum on my pretty little face.

As I sit there with my eyes closed, loads started splattering all over my face. Mainly in my mouth. It seemed like there were 20 loads in my mouth when I gagged. I spit up most of it trying to take a breath. haha. gross. I scooped it back up from in between my legs and hand fed it to myself, swallowing every drop. I assumed the position again and as I looked around I realized, this crowd doesnt look any smaller. It seems as though only a few of the guys had cum. So they were blowing some huge loads. I never spit anything up again. First we filled my mouth with cum til it was completely full. I swallowed the mouthful, then began swallowing one by one. I went back to waiting until my mouth was full again after a while. Well all 70 guys blew their loads. One guy came twice. haha. When I had taken my last load, I said goodbye, blew a cum glazed kiss and crawled away on all fours, still wearing the "sperm bank" shirt that I started the scene in, only now it was covered in cum, cold and wet and sticky. I took a shower and went home. On my way home I could hear the cum swishing around in my stomach. I got home and tried to throw it up but I couldnt for the life of me. I gave up and ate. I never did throw up, but my payload is taking forever to cum out of me. It has been how many days now? Well it's all gonna come out eventually. I can taste everything but some things have a funny taste. I dont know if it has anything to do with the Gokkun though. haha.
I had a lot of fun and I appreciate the fact that most of the guys there were really respectful. I said dont touch my pussy and they quit touching it. 70 guys = 140 hands = 1400 fingers, which is too many fingers and hands to be touching my pussy. I didnt have a problem with any of them (which is amazing) and would be more than happy to let each and every one of them cum on my face again. Thanks guys. It was my pleasure to swallow all your cum.

Shit, now I feel even worse at having made the decision to drive back to the Bay Area from the valley that day instead of staying late enough to drop a load on your tongue.
Well done, and thanks for the update, I'm sure a few others wanted a play-by-play also.