This is the first time I’ve seen the Alaskan Sisters who are killer pair of tasty fucktoys no doubt. I don’t think I’m going out on a limb by saying it’s a fantasy for just about every guy to fuck a couple of hot sisters, so that’s the overall appeal of this flick. These two siblings certainly deliver the wood I hope my review style enlightens you or motivates to buy a dvd, but I ain’t the type to nitpick with a fine tooth comb. It’s either good or bad. One great scene can make a dvd good for me to want to waste my money. That’s the way I would roll as a fan and as a reviewer I don’t have the patience to sift through every aspect of a flick. I look for the sluts I like on the box and if the camera can capture their sex scenes in a viewer friendly way without ego, ineptitude or bozo studs ruining it then I’m generally going to approve. The least amount of distractions the better.
The actions starts off with a scene where Ava Rose gets fucked hard then leaves and then her sister Mia gets plowed by the same lucky meat puppet. Wow….. I bet they’ll be well-known and boned aplenty in the cummin months. Check the pixxxx, but other great reasons to pick this one up is Lorena Sanchez and Tobi Pacific who puts on yet another spunk searing show.

Attachments
159678-_K6D4814a.jpg (25 downloads)