O.K....O.K.

Here is my new idea for American Bukkake...C.S.I. North Hollywood.

The scene opens with two detectives, both female, finding a dead hooker (Ashley Blue) behind a dumpster in N.H. One of the detectives swabs the dead hookers face and performs a standard N.H. Police Dept.taste test and is shocked when she finds it to be SEMEN!...(Oh my god)...The other detective finds a little black book on the dead hooker with a list of all her johns.

The detectives decide to do a "C.S.I." also known as a Cum Scene Investigation..(I love this crap..I really do)...So they call all the johns in the book to come down to the station for a line up. Then the one detective says "There is only one way to find out who's cum this is" Then she strips out of her suit and all the johns whack off on her face! Then the other detective uses a magnifying glass to investigate the "Evidence". When all the johns are finished cumming in her mouth and face she says "The taste test was inconclusive" as the scene ends a ultraviolet is used to show what the reinacted Cum Scene looks like under further investigation! then a big "TO BE CUNTINUED" pops up on the screen leaving everyone waiting for C.S.I. #2

This was the wet dream I had last night.. I still have not showered or changed underwear.

Thank you all for reading.

PHATBOY