Nah, I jacked off on the bill and ditched, stiffing them!
LOL

Its not the same experience as take-out. The food is generally arraigned very artfully on the plate. My last visit the food was excellent, but the arrangements were not up to par. Likely because of the attention the bridal party was demanding.

For example, when you order a Filet of Beef with Sautéed Mushrooms and Herb Roasted Potato in a Cabernet Sauce, you are likely to receive a carefully cut and braised lean steak perched atop four roasted potato halves arraigned as if they were the legs of a beef table with the slab of meat balanced on top. This edible table will be set with a delicate assortment of garnishes to complete the picture of an elegant table on your plate. Under the table is a carpet of Champignons in their own sauce. The table on the plate may have a centerpiece of a florette of parsley coming from the back of a halved roasted cherry tomato to simulate a flower arrangement.
All of the dishes are hand made by a master chef and presented as transient works of art, gone by the end of the evening.
It is a dining experience with food as art rather than just filling one's gut.

So I will leave it to your imagination as to whether I really tipped or spewed my seed as gratuity.