Today I went to a place called Le Petit Greek Retaurant in LA. I've never been to this place but the girlfriend has been craving Greek cuisine. Since I had time to kill I let her choose (this took about half an hour).

The place is a little crammed- all the yuppies were out and about today, but there was a general good friendly atmosphere. We started off with the chief's choice of cold mezedes savory: a Greek appetizer with a side of hummus and Greek flatbread aka pitta bread.

For the entries my girlfriend had Moussaka; layered eggplant, zucchini, potatoes, and ground beef topped with a light bechamel sauce while I opted for the Zorba which is chicken breast sauteed in fresh lemon dill sauce with a touch of white wine.

We shared a bottle of Vin de Crete 2006 and water. Not bad but I'm not sure I ever want to go back there. Maybe with a bigger company. It's a little too open space for my taste.