Last night was the strangest of rituals: after work everyone scurried to the Miranda for the good ol' Nick partay- something very unbecoming of us considering the fact that the entire day we did absolutely nothing but eat a bunch of sugar cookies and toss about reese's pieces peanut butter cups.

Today was even worse. I was woken up at 6am. My neighbor- the somehow foreign and forever dressed to the 9's Yoko was complaining that someone was making a huge racket just a few hours ago. I didn't tell her about my hedonistic night- nor the fact that I couldn't remember when I got home: I simply played the concerned neighbor, let her vent and went back to try and sober up.

By 9 I was at work and miserable. I should have stayed home but after being woken up I sometimes have a hard time going back to sleep. Regardless I hate wasting time doing nothing- and I just I felt like it justified my time to be at work- even though I was, inexplicably doing nothing.

At Noon I went downstairs to get a salmon teriyaki with rice platter which comes with steamed vegetables on the side. I had the choice between a sobe type drink and some green tea and I opted for the tea- mainly because I was still feeling like shit and I also hate really tasty drinks.

20 minutes after my meal my shoulder was knotted up bad. I contemplated going to get a massage but oddly enough- I found the idea rather... sleazy and uncomfortable. I hate to be touched.