Quote:

Anyone else find it too hot to eat the past month or so?

I haven't noticed- but then again, I've been eating nothing lots of salads and sushi.

Today I had the Hercules sandwich and a cup of gumbo for lunch at the Fyxx. Yesterday I had the Fired sandwich and a salad from the Fyxx.

Later I went to the Fox studio to meet a guy called Frenchie (his real name is Jean but I call him Frenchie). At the parking lot I noticed a hippyish looking woman in her late 50s, kinda heavy. I asked the guard what her deal was and he told me she hangs out around most of the studios looking for work as an extra, supposedly she's done it for years but this was the first time I ever noticed her.

I went up to her and said "You wouldn't happen to be an actress would you?" and she did this odd dance as she came up to me then said "I am!" She did a few impressions and even said she could sing. Then I said "That's all pretty impressive. What would you say makes you unique from the other actresses though?" She smiled and said "I have green pubes- see!" and with that she parted her dress and pointed to her crouch with it's green dyed pubic hair. Then she said "you see?"
I said "I see. You're hired." I got her number and told her I'd call her ASAP. I think she'd be great on a kids network show.