For of all the good news. TheFoot is currently residing at Sparky's house. How long it will be there I don't know, but it called this morning at 5am telling me it doesn't care for my wiki wiki ways anymore.

To celebrate, I met Linda at Traktir for LUNCH. It's a grim turn for the third coming of the red, green and gold, czarist-fantasy eatery where the spirit of Rudolf Nureyev clings. Linda commented that I seemed different and kept asking me to tell her what was different, but I know better than to kiss and tell so I just attributed it to this new chick working down the hall from my office from North Dakota (more on her later).

We started off with Borscht soup before advancing to zakuski platter (Russian hoes d'oreuvres) and finally chicken Kiev. First things first, Russian food is hard to get into. Just like Russian humor it's dry and odd, and for reasons unknown to me, every Russian resaturant is expensive. I forked out almost $70 for this luncheon experience ($48 for the kiev alone).
Tomorrow I'm going to Carl's Jr and grabbing a patty for less than a tener.