I spent the whole of last night, and the better have of today setting up cameras to shoot 3 minutes worth of video that ended up not happening. So I took some film I had in a canister and began to scratch it. At about 3:30pm the gf came home with her friend Emma and they asked me to join them for LUNCH.

So I grabbed one of the big burritos they had (btw, these were giant burritos) and began munching down. This burrito had sauteed peppers and onions, guacamole and rice and I believe very few beans. I had scraps of film all over the floor and as usual the girls failed to notice this. After they left, I took the ends of their hair (from the brushes they used in the bathroom) and glued these onto the film. I then took bits of newspaper, found film stock and other bits and pieces of garbage and stuck it on the reel. I will stick this on a 3inch spool on Saturday (or Sunday) and see what I can make of it.