Quote:

Not my fault you don't know about your choice of food!!

Do you ramble to yourself? You know, while walking down the street or taking the bus... Please tell me you do.

No. Sorry. Really.

If you don't, please do, just spew out random facts to yourself and shake your head a lot. It would totally fit your persona.

If you agree to my fee schedule, I would consider it.

Actually when not on the phone, I sit quietly typing or writing in front of my tv and pc screens usually reclining a bit in my leather swivel chair. From time to time I pet a cat.

Maybe make a movie and post it on youtube, so elaborator could post it here and we could laugh at you,

Again, we can discuss a fee schedule, but at my requested pay scale it might prohibit the choice of a youtube posting. And, NOTHING stops you from laughing at me NOW!

instead of being completely annoyed by the inane vomit that you spew at no one's request.

The prospect that I annoy you pleases me greatly!

The vision of you gagging, crying, your mucous membranes burning, while you are dragged inexorably down, down, down to drown to death in a spiraling whirlpool vortex at the confluence of several of my viscous vomit spews, all-the-while knowing that you will die without the opportunity to announce your 307th retirement from XPT, rocks!! It fucking ROCKS!!

BTW, for me to "act on request" I must be paid to my satisfaction.

FatMan = Capitalist

Why do I get the feeling your fingernail's are long and yellow from lack of hygiene?

No idea. How could I type like that?

Please post any replies to this as cage thread as to not continue derailment of Loop's LUNCH.

fatman is like the internet version of the t-1000, except he's fat and runs really slow. I don't know what to use against a guy who not only admits, but celebrates the fact that he is a loser on every conceivable level. What is your weakness fatman? I'm perplexed. Let me go through the list of stuff I know.

fatman:

fat
loser
rambles
way too much free time
male equivalent of cat lady
bipolar
bad knees
possibly suicidal/cries for attention from time to time
people avoid him on the bus
oblivious

Let me know if I've missed anything.