Today I meet some firends at Nick & Stef's Steakhouse downtown. I've never been to this place but I was very impressed by their menu.

They have something called The Wedge which is iceberg lettuce, cucumber, baby radish and blue cheese dressing. They also have something called the Maine Crabcake which is lump crabmeat, ginger remoulade and micro arugula salad. I went for the big eye tuna which is sashimi and tartare, soy-yuzu ponzu, crushed avocado and pumpkin seed oil. My girlfriend had a shrimp cocktail which is large pieces of shrimp, spicy-horseradish cocktail sauce and lemon. For the main corse we had Flat iron steak and had glasses of wine each. The damn starters are enough to substitute as meals in themselves.

Things to remember if you ever feel like going to this place:
1). Don't go alone. This is not a one-person friendly place.
2). Make sure you very hungry (or you eat a lot). The food comes in giant size and you will notice a lot of "jumbo" sizes on all the foods.
3). Act like your having the best time of your life (even if you're not). The manager just gave us his card and even took off 5% from the menu. I think it's because every time we'd take a swig of the wine we laughed like we were celebrating a lottery win. LA is about perfomance.