Quote:

Quote:

I ate at home today and enjoy odd numbers of food. 13 cashew nuts, 4oz grilled chicken breast, 5 raw zuchini slices. All washed down with a glass of water and lots of lemons.

There's a special playing over and over on HBO called Thin. A bit heart breaking yet interesting to watch all the many girls of all ages suffering from eating disorders.

Your post reminded me of a girl who would eat so many nuts and this and that. She couldn't eat without doing that. But then of course she hurled it all up. I hope you're not doing that!!!

Speaking of eating disorders, shame on me as I hadn't made any time for myself today to eat a healthy meal but a 1.5 Liter bottle of Arrowhead and a slice of Panettone. So my Lunchiner tonight will be home-made Spicey Japanese (Nippon) Ramen aka Spicey Shio Ramen. (not the Ramen brand crap!) And will more likely wash this down with more water and perhaps DECAF! Hazelnut coffee.

I saw THIN and it was horribly unaccurrate. I got so pissed off when one girl said she just wanted to be thin. That's not what eating disorders are about. The documentary seemed so textbook. It looked like one big infomercial for the treatment center which didn't seem to know much about recovery. Btw, I don't hurl my food. Feeling stuffed in the first place grosses me out. I don't really know how to cook- that's why my home meals are so sparse. And I happen to like raw, fresh veggies with my meat.

Explain to me drinking decaf. That's like people who drink O'Douls.