It seems the time to finally get out of the madness and spend an elongated time period away from a connection looking out of a different window without any online distractions sent a few askew. Top or bottom, front or back- any time, any place anywhere- you are once reminded you cannot create your own orgy without the willfully-obscene and gratuitously perverse folks herein. If you want hell on wheels, come to Los Angeles, or just get the jump on what Tinsel Town is hiding under it's deceptively glossy coat here- albeit in your cozy abode. Ballons of heroin, babydoll pj's and all- this is the kind of info a fanatic savours...

LUNCH begins as usual. Julie ordered a pizza not far from Mann's, which just happens to be minutes from where Janis Joplin overdosed. We had the usual toppings; anchovies, beef, onions, extra olives, green peppers and buffalo wings dipped in honey barbeque on side. I think we're the only ones who start Monday afternoons like this- with casualness running extra cool dude.

Attachments
189931-663.jpg (6 downloads)