Today I watched a movie called 300. Its by a guy called Zack Snyder. He's a very funny guy. We were supposed to write stuff to him after we watched the movie but I had nothing constructive to write so I grabbed a magazine, leafed thru it, found a picture of Little Miss Sunshine (that movie in theatres), tore off a promo-picture of the beauty pagent scene and put it in my envelope.

Afterwards I followed Cindi (this totally hot agent) to the dining room where I heard Zack commenting "some sick bastard sent me this for feedback can ya believe that?"

We had a HUGE Lunch. Mostly salads (greek), a lot of dessert type stuff too (creamy stuff, jell-o, puddings), and lots of cocktails. The entire thing was a lot of hulla-balloo so I left without saying goodbye (except to Cindi). Just got home and made a burrito and a glass of milk.

300 comes out in March of next year. Frank Miller penned the original story so if you're into that type of shit you should dig it.