Today I got a visit from my friend Cesear, but I like to call him Cease. I used to call him lil' Cease but he ain't little and someone else was using that name as an alias. He likes to paint uneasy pictures that don't seen to make much sense to people. He also lives in a red brick house in a Euro type community.

When he came today I wasn't expecting him so I was much surprised. We talked at length about all kinds of stuff. Me; I told him about an argument I had with a girl about Edvard Munch's painting titled Puberty. I don't think he listened to anything I said because he immediately started talking about his red brick house and his thoughts about memory and the human brain. He mentioned electricity and I started to laugh- we both did. We both laughed like we saw the peach.

For LUNCH we ate Sloppy joe hot sandwiches and drank 2 Pilsner Urquell. I told him that the sloppy joe sandwich came from Mama's Kitchen. Casear can eat avocadoes plain. I think thats kinda disgusting.