Today has been a rollercoaster for me. First off I woke up late. I was having this dream that world was an ocean (no dry land, just cliffs) and I was on this raft with this old woman. She was kind of attractive, and she looked like someone I know (or had known) only with gray hair.. so in effect, she looked old, but wasn't old.
Anyway, I'm on this raft and she's smilling at me, trying to reasure me that everything is fine, but I'm nervous. Very nervous. I start paddling towards a cliff and she says "It'll do you no good." WHAT? She just smiles like she never said anything. So I go back to rowing, and suddenly, this huge monster thing just scoops us up and swallows us.

This is where I woke up (LATE). I was supposed to go to Daniel Fsckfaces office to pickup some scripts. I was about 2hrs late. I called Fsckface and told him I was engaged in some matters hence I was running late. "Oh yeah.. don't worry about it. Just get here when you can and thanks for calling." Daniel is a real prick. I hate him. The only reason why I associate myself with him is because he works for Dreamworks SKG. So it's all about the money eh loop I hear you say. Actually no. Its about longivity. In LA, if nobody knows you, you don't exist. And if you don't exist, you don't get money. It's funny, but in a way, living in LA automatically makes you a whore. Trust me...

Anyway- I dashed to Fsckfaces office. It's now around noon. I get the scripts and Fsckface as usual isn't there. On my way out, I bump into this South African chick I dodged back in the day. This is the last thing I want because I need to get back home and start reading this crap. Anything I get from Fsckface is always shit- and this chick is boring. Anyway, she's yacking about something (I wasn't listening) then I feel someone tap me on the shoulder. It's my gawddamn Agent. She has this eerie resemblance to my girlfriend (who by the way, is constantly stalked by droptone). So now I'm between these two chicks who are yacking about something. My agent knows I hate to be in these circumstances but she does it to purposely piss me off. Women do these things you know.

Anyway- they're yacking and yacking and I'm trying my best to shrug them off when I propose we have LUNCH at Fsckfaces office (Dreamworks). "Great idea".

The good thing about eating here (Dreamworks) is that these guys get pampered like new born babies. You can grab your meal and choose to eat at one of the many (and I swear) many dining rooms, or in the theatre which is always showing some flick or.. head downstairs to the wreck room. Think of it like some college dorm for jews.

I don't know what the chicks grabbed, but I had a Margherita Pizza. This comes with roma tomatoes, fresh basil and whole milk mozzarella. You might be wondering, 'you have the choice to eat anything and you get a pizza?'
YEP! I wanted to get outta hear fast and really, I was having one of those days where I knew I couldn't enjoy anything else. I just wanted something fast.

I finally got away and just got home. Now you just watch droptone post a lie in reponse everything I've said.