Today was the return of my friend Levi. He's was away on vaction with his lady far away, and today he returned. We yacked for quite a while on the phone (very rare for me because I hate telephones) but I'm happy he's back.

We finished yacking about 1pm which just happened to be my favorite hour of the day. I didn't even boink the girlfriend which shows you how excited I was.

Last night I had made some Beef stroganov; a Russian meal that consists of pieces of beef prepared with cream sauce. All I had to do today was heat up the stroganov and feast.

I usually use 2 lbs of well-marbled beef tenderloin for my stroganov but I've actually heard of people that use more which I find pretty absurd. Whatever the case, I love it this way. It's a very typical Russian meal so afterwards I feel pretty strange.

I just watched Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby. I'm not sure why I watched this film, because I really shouldn't have. It was possibly the most stupid film I've seen since Binkini Girls on Dinosaur Planet, with the only exception being that film actually was aware of it's lack of plot and made up for this by having nude girls. This film seems to be devoid of even self awareness. I might watch Oliver Stone's World Trade Center later tonight, but I really don't want to. It's just not my cup of tea.