Today I woke up @ 9am, pretty early for me... I had to catch a glimpse of Christian Volckman's flick Renaissance. It reminds me of Sin City... but I'm not exactly sure how good it was because I kept falling asleep. My eyes were so heavy the entire time. I had to mark on a card what I thought of certain elements such as the animation, music, score etc and I can't remember what I ticked though... but I definately didn't give Dodd high marks (that I can be certain of).

I came home around noon and decided to have an early LUNCH. I didn't want to go out because I didn't feel like getting out of the house again so I made a Cherry Fruit Salad with Orange Yogurt Dressing.. I saw it done on the Food Network Channel once and had been raving to try it. Today was that special day.

I used 2 cups of Northwest cherries (pitted), a fresh pineapple which I cut into spears, a grapefruit peeled and cut, an orange peeled and cut, a melon cut in spears, and some toasted sliced almonds. I then arranged the cherries, pineapple, grapefruit, orange and melon on a serving dish; sprinkled the almonds and served it with the Orange Yogurt Dressing.

*Side Note: This was an extremely lovely LUNCHEON and I must say (not to advertise that channel) they do have some lovely stuff they recommend their viewers to try. I will have to watch it more often.

At the time I was watching that stupid show Dog The Bounty Hunter. Has anyone else noticed how big Beth's mellons are? Beth by the way is Dog's wife. She tried to run today and I swear I was just waiting for one boob to flop out and land on her son's head. Unfortunately they were going after crackhead females and this was a pretty digusting thing to watch while enjoying such a lovely meal, so I changed it to some French cartoons and reclined then snoozed.

Ahhhh LUNCH!