Today I had a very unique LUNCH. My girlfriend makes this cheese dip thats comprised of velvetta cheese and other secret ingredients she doesn't want me to reveal. The cheese dip is poured into a large bowl and chip scoops are plunged inside to scoop the mix and devour. I ate this stuff all afternoon until 3pm while I watched documentaries about people.

One particular documentary was about sex-addicts which embarassed me a lot because there was a man who said he actually tries to maintain errections for a very long time (think 5 hours plus). Another woman said she was into licking public things and showed some scenes of her licking public toilet seats. She said knowing that slimely men had sat their buttocks on those toilet seats got her aroused. She's from Texas too and not heavy as one might expect, but sheesh... another guy said he wanks even after having sex and sometimes hires prostitutes to watch him masterbate twice in a row. I felt sick at about 4:30pm... luckily my girlfriend came back home and told me a bed-time story and I snoozed and just woke up.

The weather was particularly lovely today. I imagined and hoped it was just as lovely on Venus.