Today I saw Nelly Furtado and am convinced she's one of the hottest women alive. She's super short though, but her eyes were twinkling and she has a healthy pair of tits... very healthy I might add. Nice and supple breasts that would bare and supply a litter of children with nurishment. She was bouncing around and smiling. She has a kind of hookish nose that brought back memories when I used to bite my girlfriends nose when she was sleeping and she'd wake up and start to cry. I'd then bite it again and she'd tuck her face into the pillow and sob to sleep, then I'd tuck myself near her face so if I feel like biting her at night I'd do so.

Nelly Furtado doesn't eat LUNCH which was a total turn-off for me. Regardless of how HOT a woman is, a good meal is vital to support the bodies minerals and vitamins as well as producing some much needed daily poops. I told all this to Nelly (which is problematic in calling a woman because firstly it reminds me of a little boy then the picture morphs into that guy who raps about Air Force 1's). Nelly laughed and I saw her teeth because she opened her mouth the whole way and I could smell her breath. I think she had a mint and a strange vaccum from within her throat began to suck me inwards- inside the gaping maw of Nelly Furtado's mouth.

Once inside I realized that Nelly Furtado had either lied or had a really heavy breakfast. Pancakes, eggs and even a half buttered toast lay inside her stomach awaiting orders from her brain to begin the acid engesting process that we all take for granted.

We then listened to a song called "silizum" that was pretty good. Nelly (Furtado) was shaking and boucing as the music pourded out of the earphones, once again revealing her healthy supple breasts full of milk and vitamins and rich in protiens and calcium. If she gives birth to a healthy child, that child will not be denied this healthy nurishing drink that Nelly Furtado is making and not telling us about, perhaps because she is Portugese and this milk is what made the Portugese beat Merry Ol' England.