Last night was weird. I was boinking my lady when What called at 4am. I picked up the phone thinking it was a family member but it turns out this cunt was drunk and needed someone to take her home. My girlfriend offered but I decided to do it because she doesn't drive well at night. Actually, I don't know any females that do.

So I get dressed and make a dash for the Tiki Bar (our favorite watering hole) and What is standing outside sucking on a ciggie and wearing something that looks similar to what Alicia Silverstone wore in Clueless when she went to that houseparty trying to hook up homegirl with Tye (fsck you, I know you watched it too).

So.. I pick up homegirl and now am making a dash for her place right? And homegirl is making moves on me. I'm pretty surprised considering me and What don't see eye to eye on many things (particularly last week) but I guess she's left it all behind. I had a pretty decent buzz going and it's surprising I didn't feel her up (or did I?) but after getting her home she gave me this sheepish look that translated to "you know where I live right?"
I make the dash home and girlfriend is asleep. DAMMIT!

I woke up at LUNCH-time and had curry-chicken with rice. delicious! So now you know.