Yesterday I had a pretty interesting lunch. My day had started pretty late because I slept nearly all afternoon after switching my phone off so nobody would disturb me. I had gone to bed pretty late the previous night so I felt inclined to sleep as much as I wanted on Sunday. My girlfriend however decided at about 3pm that she wanted to eat something Mexican. Ah- fuck, I hate Mexican food, but I wasn't tripping- I decided I'd get something small and probably order a huge Margarita which would sober me up (yup- I was still drunk).

So we ended up at Chevy's about an hour later. I used to go to Chevy's a while back and meet up with friends and we'd talk about projects and stuff like that. It's strange but I never really took into account how good their food actually is until yesterday. It took me a while to decide what I wanted- so we started by ordering some Margaritas. My girlfriend got the Strawberry, peach froozen Margarita while I settled for an original Margarita mixed with Jose Cuervo Gold- froozen. They brough us the customery chips which were served with a side of some grayish garlic stuff which was out of this world.

After taking quite a bit of time, I finally concluded what I wanted to eat. I went for the Shrimp & Crab Enchiladas which is a succulent blue crab and tender shrimp sauteed in white wine and garlic folded into corn tortillas with crunchy veggies and Jack cheese. We add a topper of spicy habanero-pesto cream sauce. The taste was very wholesome and it truely enveloped my mouth with a distinct foreign tingling taste. My girlfriend had a classic Fresh Mex Combo of Crispy Flautas, Salsa Chicken with roasted red peppers, grilled corn and a melted trio of cheeses, rolled in flour tortillas, lightly crisped with chipotle aioli drizzle. Served with mango-habanero salsa and homemade jalapeøo jelly. Her Margarita tasted better than mine- but I really enjoyed mine too. I kinda wish I ordered hers instead. And for $5.25 I thought they were a steal. I should've ordered another one. Anyhoo- LUNCH was fantastic. Today I have a meeting and might have a late lunch- but I'm thinking seafood or something German.

Malice I see you've been taking LUNCH a bit more serious too.