Today I had an inspirational LUNCH. I'm not sure whether any of you have experienced such a meal- but assuming you haven't, allow me to document mine.

I went my friend Arno's house today before lunch. Me and Arno are going to be working together soon on a series in the near future so we had lots to talk about and prepare for. We were so engaged in our discussions and arguments that we completely missed Arno's housemaid announce the lunch.

At about 2pm when our stomachs began to rumble, we followed (or atleast I followed) a very unique aroma into the kitchen.
For LUNCH was Pollo a la portuguesa de Carmen (as Arno called it) which is 1/4 of chicken (white meat) in a mild fresh tomato-yellow-pepper-onion-sauce served atop mashed potatoes. There was also Pescado ah la Romana which is Filet of sole, in a milanesa style butter, using flour instead of bread crumbs, drizzled with lemon and served with Argentine golf sauce. Eating this food I felt produced an exquisite flush that made me silently scream with delight. It's very unsual for me to feel this way. The last time it happened I was eating sushi.

I promised Arno to go see him again tomorrow, perhaps for another luncheon. It baffles me- but I currently have a strange antique smile that doesn't betray my feelings for lunch which was, to put it mildly, obscenely good today.