Chico Travieso, I present to you the following fine steakhouses and my personal recommendations:

Try Arroyo Chop House's chop house garlic Bread or scallops wrapped with pancetta as a starter before splurging on the prime beef skewers. If you're feeling a little playful, try the Filet Mignon- although I know a place in Pittsburgh that does better.

If you'd prefer a place in Hollywood try the Dakota in the Roosevelt Hotel. They've got some pretty good prime ribs if you don't mind atmosphere of yuppies etc. I stopped going here because I can't stand crowds.

On Wilshire Blvd theres The Lincoln Steakhouse. I'd recommend this place for dinner and if 8oz of flat iron steak or the 9oz angus filet mignon topped with maitre d’ butter and horseradish tarragon or blueberry compote doesn't fill you up-

dash to Santa Monica, find Palm's and order yourself some of their prime aged new york strips (either 12oz or 18oz).

Bon Appétit!