Absolutely nothing against dinner, LUNCH just happens to be my favorite out of all three meals. I always like to have a good lunch otherwise I will feel weird all day. Sometimes I drag people along with me, like today when I dragged my assistant whose mind seemed to be occupied by other matters. I bought her a lunch and you should've seen her afterwards- you'd have thought someone injected her with testosterone. And now time for the real topic at hand;

LUNCH.

Today, I ventured outside at noon and visited the cafeteria in the MAGIC building across the street from Catnaper HQ. There is a steep incline down through a park area to get to this building. They recently re-paved the sidewalk with some kind of fancy new concrete and whenever it's raining, I have to be very careful not to slip and fall. That happened one afternoon and I scuffed up my tan cotton Dockers brand office leisure trousers. As my mind wandered towards litigious matters, I quickly looked around, but unfortunately, there were no eyewitnesses.

Anyways, today, I ventured to the "other" cafeteria and opted for the 'House Special' Fish Fry. Three breaded and fried large pieces of ocean perch, 2 slices of rye bread, frenched fried potatoes and coled slaw. I asked the server if I could substitute macaroni and cheese for the coled slaw and he said that would be fine, but it would cost me extra. I indicated that cost was not an object. I also had a couple of lemon wedges to squirt over the top of the perch and a pile of Heinz 57 sauce to dip my frenched fried potatoes into.

When I approached the cashier's register, I neglected to mention the substitution of macaroni and cheese in place of the coled slaw and the lady in the hairnet was none the wiser. My assistant had a fish fillet and has been chipper all day. The wonders of a good lunch.
So what'd you have today?