Today, I was supposed to dine with the local Dance Safe representative. Unfortunately, it appears that she forgot about our plans and never called this morning. I'm surprisingly not as depressed as I thought I would have been, considering she's quite the spicy meatball and I'd like to get to know her on more of a social level. I was looking forward to discussing moderation, the benefits of breaking frequently, and maintaining a well-hydrated lifestyle. I imagine there was some pressing concern, or possibly a pill-testing emergency that will explain her absence and inability to phone in a cancellation.

Regardless, you people want to know about lunch.

Today, I went to the Bagel Nosh on Wilshire and ordered the Albuquerque Turkey. It includes turkey, lettuce, tomatoe, pepperjack cheese (which the rookie sandwich jockey omitted), purple onion, and three slices of turkey bacon on a challah roll. This is also served with a handful of potato chips (I like when the chips are served by an individual with large hands. I get more chips that way) and a kosher dill pickle.
I already had a spearmint to combat the breath. What did you have?