Received this e-mail today,so ladies look out for this asshole.

A Spanish actor (Alberto Rey) recently went on set for a B/G/G scene with an outbreak of herpes.
This was discovered after the BJ had begun and one of the girls withdrew back the foreskin.
The girls inevitably recoiled in horror and rushed to the phone calling AIM to assess their exposure risk and what steps they should take immediately to minimize this. The actor's response to this was to belittle the girls, telling them that "this is how we do it in Europe, get on with it".
Inevitably the girls refused and the actor informed them that he would move on to a second scene booked that day ("those girls won't complain"), refusing to reveal for whom this was to be shot.
Fortunately this agency was able to identify that second scene as that too was scheduled with one of our models and we were able to prevent that from occurring.
On learning of the situation Sharon Mitchell immediately called the actor and asked him to come in straight away to get checked as there was a doctor at AIM at that very moment. This he refused to do.
In my opinion this is the most egregious example of complete disregard for other peoples health and safety that this industry has seen since Mark Wallice. It is not possible to have a Herpes outbreak and not know it, which shows premeditation in deliberately continuing to work in such a condition.
I trust you will all make up your minds as to what do, now that you have this information.
As many producers had already learned of this, I had been told that this actor was no longer going to be working in Los Angeles, since I discovered today this is not the case I must make this situation more widely known.
For our part I would ask you to ensure that you not cast Alberto Rey with the girls of Direct Models.
Thank you and best regards,
Derek Hay - Owner

Direct Models
Tel: (818) 487-8051

Fax: (818) 487-0697

Derek@LADirectModels.com

www.LADirectModels.com