Quote:

Sierra darlin, I saw your Hellfiresex movie and if I saw right, you were really enjoying yourself in that scene, maybe one of your better scenes, can you confirm that? Btw, in that scene I could see that the serious anal pounding made your ass almost come out a bit. Sierra, can you tell me why that is happening with the girls who truly likes anal, when the dick goes out the girls (including you) are pushing your anus? Does it feel nicer?

ok....yes i had a very good time during hellfire sex!!!! i was fortunate enough to be working with 2 very good male talents...mark wood and mr.pete
they did a wonderful job of pumping my ass full of cock!!!
my ass almost came out???? i wasnt aware...i know i do kinda do this pushing/squeezing thing with my asshole when the dick (or other falice-esque object) is pokin around in there. it feels really good...i think cause it takes all the nerve endings on the surface of the inside of the rectum and smushes them together and stuffs them against the cock and it feels amazing!!!!!!!!!!
fuck now i am all horny talkin about rectums and falices......gonna go rub one out!!!!!!