Quote:

Another Talent Agency on Myspace (using a picture of Michelle Lay...?)

Quote:

Models Needed for new website material !! $$$ PLEASE READ !!

WOMEN ONLY !!!

If you are reading this then you are interested in modeling or have done modeling before. I am a talent scout for a new website that is being made as we speak.

I know the first question on your mind is, how much does it pay ? Well, the answer to that one depends on what type of modeling you do, as there will be different categories, and also your experience. Well, let me say that IT PAYS WELL!! We are looking for females with fresh and undiscovered faces and bodies. We would prefer amateurs then anything else, or people with not that much coverage already.

If you are interested and would like to know more information on what needs to be done. Please reply to this and I will get back to you with details on how to proceed from here.

Thank you.

Who I'd like to meet:
We are looking for MySpace's sexiest ladies to be in a professional adult photo and video production. If you think you have what it takes, and you are 18 years or older, contact me at ahyatt@blacklaceproductions.com

WOMEN...WOMEN...WOMEN

LADIES...LADIES...LADIES

GIRLS...GIRLS...GIRLS

at least they kicked in the $8 bux for the domain name...nothing there, but it's a start

By looking at their profile, they are an upstart 'net company, similiar to bang bros. Using myspace is not a bad idea to recruit.