Strange...

Quote:

Keiko mentioned Forest and Amelia over at blueblood.com.

"They make decent erotica," she said.

"They respect the people they shoot," Longshot added. "They don't treat them like shit." Keiko also said they don't make people do something they wouldn't want to do in the first place.

Doesn't really tally with this little gem that Keiko posted over on Eon McKai's board:

Quote:

Forum: Talk your Smut here Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 4:34 pm Subject: we steped on some toes
Szandora's actual site is Szandora.net. BB and the trolls that run it are doing things illegally. From what I know, Szandora has been using the name since before she came to Cali and has made it her legal name. The Tree and the Troll have been fighting this with Szandora for some time now and THEY keep losing but won't give up when they know they've been beaten, just like anyother cartoon villian.
K

Sounds like someone speaking out of both sides of their mouth to me...I'm guessing that Forrest is the Tree, which means Amelia is the Troll?

Quote:

"Most of them bleach their hair so much, they don't have any brain cells left anyway," she continued. "Really, they're doing it to support their habits or their deadbeat boyfriends." Keiko notes that she didn't bleach her hair blond but dyed it red.

I love how she immediately qualifies (and thus seeks to distance herself from inclusion with) the remark about dyeing her hair, but not the bit about having a deadbeat boyfriend. Or a drug habit.

Still, I'm just trying to make light of the situation...how the hell is the adult industry gonna survive this double body blow of losing not just one but two of its leading talents? Dark days, my friends, dark days indeed...