Quote:

Ben, I couldn't agree with you more. But I don't think we 30-somethings should be reduced to MILF vids, or things with goofy titles like "Fossil Fuckers".

KN

I just have to add my philosphical spiel to this. I tried to resist but I cannot.

The world tends to judge and view you as you judge and view yourself. If it pisses you off that women in their thirtys are doing flicks which imply that they are over the hill... that's just silly. It is more than clear that all but a few terms here, in this industry, are used quite loosely (as are the women). No Pun. I don't ever remember anyone stating that a woman in her 30s is a fossil. Even if that had been directly stated, it is only by your own choice that this could potentially offend you.

I guess the fact is that most mindfucked, conservative, and traditionally conformative women on this planet do become "moms" prior to reaching the age of 30 (although women tend to sexually peak in the mid 30s). You must realize that life exists outside of this inudustry and it does play a role in your perceptions and the perceptions of this industry.

The marketing of the industry appeals to the consumer.. not the star. That is a hard lesson but a vital one.