Most people who attempt suicide fail, slitting your wrists and attempting to shoot yourself in the head are the most common failures.

As stated slitting across the writs is tantamount to failure. Most people who attempt to shoot themselves in the head put the gun along side their head and squeeze the trigger. Usually they pull down on the back of the gun and the bullet does damage to the cerebellum, brain damage is the result. Even a clean through and through, through the cerebellum, is no guarantee of success, a permanent vegetative state is most likely. If you're alone and you attempt to shoot yourself in the head put the gun in your mouth, try to keep it level because if you hit the medulla oblongata, you're done. Hit that you shut down your nervous impulses, you won't breath and your heart won't beat.

Even jumping from a height is no guarantee of success.

When I was in the Air Force, stationed in the Philippines, a "Holy Roller" gave me a ration of shit for spending time with a multitude of "Bar Girls." One day he wandered off base and paid a "Bar Fine" and had sex with a "Bar Girl."

Later to assuage his conscious he went back to the bar and asked the girl to marry him. She refused because she had another guy on hook who made more money. He returned to the base, went to the second floor balcony, tied the cord from a floor buffer around his neck and jumped.

He broke both his ankles.

I live near a bridge over the St. Clair River/Lake Huron and people jump from our bridge all the time. Even the Golden-Gate bridge, sometimes people hit the water flat and they break their backs and are paralyzed, they wash up ashore and spend the rest of their lives in the hospital (usually dying of pneumonia or gangrene from bed sores.) Of course some of the suicidal divers go straight in and stick in the mud under the bridge in the channel, that's got to suck. Instead of drowning they suffocate.

Of course I was watching a program the other day and they said that there are three times the number of suicides in the united states than there are murders.

If you must kill yourself, please do something worthy of mention at http://www.darwinawards.com.

Kara doesn't have to do Anal to make me happy, though I think she would look pretty good if someone were to make her air-tight.

I'd like to see her try for a world record ingesting copious amounts of semen, or eating creampie.