You know that Talking Heads' video for 'Burning Down the House' in which David Byrne's face is projected onto the aluminum siding of a suburban home at night? Well, why not do this with Gag Factor scenes? I'll explain: Each girl's scene will be projected onto the side of her parent's house at night without them knowing about it before hand. The all important soundtrack to the scene will be blasted from huge speakers. In very short order the entire neighborhood will be on their lawns in their pj's, agog at the spectacle. The parent's will eventually come out to see what's going on. The reactions should be interesting. This will all be filmed, of course.
Now, I realize that this would probably break some laws, but if the perpetrators make claims of performance art or free speech, the cases will get tied up in courts for years. Or better yet, just pitch it as a reality series. Those dumb suburbanites will be so thrilled to get on TV that they'll gladly sign waivers and not press charges. I mean, look at what their daughter did for fame. The chestnut doesn't fall far from the tree. And as Gag Factor is up to #13, that would fulfill the standard 13 episode contract that new series get when they are picked up, as I assure you this one will be. Probably by FOX or The WB.