Quote:

Christie Lee's out of commission from the wireless network at the moment, but she wants me to tell you guys that she never had any pizza and television watching moment with AC Cream.

Yeah it's clear now somebody is completely lying, but it damn sure isn't me. I actually believed that she was slightly legitimate with her concerns, but now it's clear she is 100% lying about this whole thing. Now I'm thinking how is best way I can make it clear I'm the 1 telling the truth. I have yet to figure out how for all you clueless fuckers, but I think I can for people who are/were friendly with Christie and happened to travel to Christie's place back in march of 2005. How about I describe the inside of her place? Let's see immediately to your left there was a computer desk covered in junk. If you turn to your right some in the far left corner there is where she had her fucking HUGE big screen TV w/ her Playstation 2. To the right a little more you have a sofa and a chair lined up against a wall. On the opposite side of this wall you have her little kitchen area. A note about her kitchen, she had a 5 foot high stack of empty pizza boxes next to her fridge. Then there was the hallway to her bedroom and bathroom. This hallway was nearly unable to be walked down because there was so much junk. There was like a mirror or picture frame laying diagonal across the hallway. Her bedroom must have continued the junk theme because she had to sleep on the sofa out in the main room. Let's continue with detail. When you walk through Christie's place you have to be on your tip toes to step around all the dog crap. There was so much you feel like your in a war zone stepping around landmines. These little treats came from her little white puffball loud nipping dog. 1 last piece of info I remember from being with Christie in her place is a gift morbidthoughts gave her. It was a silly ass white and red Canada hat. It wasn't a baseball cap or some stylish hat. It was 1 of those silly old man fisherman floppy rimmed hats.

~~Edit~~ to add....
If you went to her place after me you might have seen the pink flowers in the plastic spongebob water bottle. Those would be the flowers I handed her personally. Yeah that's not such an everyday thing huh?~~Edit~~

I really can't believe she is actually going to straight up lie about this whole thing.

AC Cream