Quote:

the 3rd party asked me a couple days later "How did you 2 get to know each other? She didn't seem to be very nice to you."

I can answer that, because when shes talking to you online she doesn't have to look at this not to mention personality and social skills even more unattractive then your appearance.

Quote:

bought and brought her some flowers. I thought it was a nice gesture being that I knew she was having some tough times. That night things went really well. It felt like I was hanging out with the girl I had been conversing with for a month and a half. We had pizza and watched TV

OMG, im picturing it now, can you even begin to imagine the number of awkward silences?. Im guessing the fact ac cream sweats profusely when he eats didn't help either, leaning over to grab his 5th piece while shes finishing up her first soaking the box with ac cream body fluid.

Quote:

as for somebody "sitting outside of her place for 2 days" that was not me either

Yeah, its easy to mistake you for other 400 pound red head men with dark dead souless eyes sitting outside her place for 2 full days, with his head slumped into 2 dozen white roses with unsigned card included in his hands.

You are looking into the eyes of pure evil.

Quote:

All I can say is the people that get to know me rarely dislike me.

like christie?