Quote:

I am a AC fan. WE hung out together many times. He is a complete old fashioned gentlemen. He's been to my house, met my family, played with my dog. He was in Vegas partially because I asked him to freelance for me. He is helping with the AEE, AVN story, writing and pictures, because I couldn't go. I really don't understand why alot of people that don't even know him give him such a hard time. About half of us industry people (not the stars of course)are chubby, me included. So what? So please get to know AC and form your own opinion, don't just listen to what some people who need anger management classes say, lol.

Lady, you seem like a good soul, but you're clearly nuts. Your life is in danger and you're completely oblivious to it. I guarantee you that if you keep up your relationship with AC, by year's end you'll slowly be moving through his digestive track.

In regards to us giving him a hard time, we're not the only ones, not by a damn sight. A large (not AC-large, but large nonetheless) chunk of the ADT regulars can't stand him. He can barely make a single post without causing a problem. For every fat joke we've made about him here, there's a derailed thread and an upset person over there simply because his personality and communication skills are so poor.

As you can see Miss Loftus (I'm going out on a limb and assuming you're a "Miss", because if you had a husband, or any man for that matter, AC wouldn't have been allowed to step one foot inside your home), most feel AC is a socially inept, clingy parasite. Even Drew Black, the administrator of ADT, can't stand him. Word has it AC moped around the convention and it's social outskirts alone because people (including the ADT regulars that were there) just don't like him. I can only imagine how uncomfortable he must have made certain people at the ADT party just by being present.

I'd also like to say I don't believe a word AC said in his post. Not one single word. AC, you're grotesquely obese and a liar. A donut-less hell awaits you.

Miss Loftus, an AC meltdown is inevitable. Property will burn. Children will be eaten. Innocent people will be shot. I'll pray for you nightly and I suggest you do the same. Through the power of prayer, you may make it through unscathed.